Sunday, 5 August 2012

Wisdom For the Future

      All living things in this world started in a small thing. Those small living things grow up and develop until they will become fully developed. Like us people who started with a low level of minds, growing up to become a better, intelligent and a talented individual.
      Since I was born, there are many gadgets invented cellphone with double sim and touchscreen cameras with projector, computers and others. When my first time to operate computer, I don't know if what is the first thing that I should do. I don't know how to manipulate because I do not have enough information or knowledge about on how to operate a computer. As the days are passing I learned how to operate a computers step by step by the help of my father, friends and of course the ICT subject since we are in the third year high school at ISNHS.
      I address this problem or challenge by having courage to discover more thing about computer and doing all the things that I've learned in our ICT subject.
      I will move on and learn more about computer to become an expert in computer. For in case that there will be a problem in our computers in our house. I know what I'm going to do. I will gain knowledge for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment